As overrated as the phrase “new year, new you” may be, it’s true for a lot of us. A new year is a clean slate for welcoming change and anything else that you desire, and with the right mindset, you can manifest exactly what you want. Ahead, five easy tips for manifesting your goals as we ring in 2022.
- Be clear about your goals: Take the time to sit down and think about what you really want. You can also divide your goals into different categories and decide when you’d like to achieve each of them by. What are some goals you’d like to accomplish by the end of 2022? In five years? Ten years? Think about it.
- Ask for what you want and write it down: There’s so much power in spoken words, and just as much power in written ones. Write down what you’d like to welcome into your life, and be sure to take a look at it every once in a while.
- Get as specific as possible about your desires: This is crucial. Be as specific as possible when attempting to manifest a certain outcome. For example, if you’re trying to manifest a new car, try setting the intention that you’ll have a new car simply because you can buy or lease a new one, and not because anything happened to your old car.
- Be grateful for what you already have: Gratitude welcomes new opportunities and new beginnings. Start your day by taking a moment to express that you’re grateful for everything you have right now. Remember, there was likely a time where you wished to be exactly where you are.
- Be patient, thankful, and trust the universe: You’ve heard it before—patience is key. Well, that same rule applies to manifesting. Don’t try and rush the process, just let it be.