I’m not the biggest cook but when I am in the kitchen I love making easy and healthy recipes like one-pan pesto chicken and artichokes! Below I break down everything you’ll need along with the instructions to bring it to life.
– Two chicken breasts, cubed
– 1 bunch of asparagus
– 1 jar whole artichoke hearts, drained
– 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
– 1/2 cup dairy-free pesto
– Olive oil, salt, and pepper
– In a skillet heat olive oil and cook chicken front to back for 7 minutes with salt and pepper
– Remove the chicken from heat, then add the artichoke hearts to the same pan and cook for 3 minutes
– Meanwhile set your oven to broil and cook the asparagus on a sheet pan with olive oil and a dash of salt for 5-10 minutes
– Add the pesto to your artichokes and continue cooking for an additional 2 minutes, then toss together with the cooked chicken
– Plate and serve!
Watch the full recipe below and stay tuned for more on Instagram!
View this post on Instagram
Find out what Ashley's reaching for – shop skincare, self care must-haves and more.
Sometimes it's best to leave it to a pro.
Find out which products our go-to's in the wellness space can't live without.
Do you love beauty and wellness dupes? Us too. We've curated our favorite finds, from saves to splurges.
This platform was inspired by a desire to be authentic and REAL about mental health and wellness, and it's all made possible by you. We love our Frenshe community of amazing individuals choosing to make healthier choices for better all-around wellbeing, and can't wait to continue growing with you.