This summer, we’re officially back outside. After a whirlwind of a year and a half, things are seemingly back to normal and we can enjoy our go-to activities again. If you’re looking to spend even more time outside now, like most of us, we’ve put together a list of simple activities to enjoy outdoors. From outdoor yoga to picnic, bike rides, and more, we’ve got you covered.
Yoga in the park (or on the beach!)
- Unwind with a yoga sesh at your local park. If you’re lucky enough to live near the coast, try doing some yoga on the beach. The scenery, fresh air, and all-around good vibes are excellent ways to connect with nature.
Ride a bike to grab a morning coffee
- If you’re an avid cycler, take your bike for a spin to your local coffee shop. Enjoy the nice breeze and move your body before enjoying your go-to latte or coffee order.
Plan a picnic with friends
- We’re loving the trend of chic picnics that’s had a moment for the past year. Gather your crew, make a gorgeous setup, and enjoy your favorite snacks, wine, and more.
Host a glamping night
- Trust us, we know real camping isn’t for everyone. Glamping, on the other hand, is something we can all get down with! Set up a chic campsite right in anyone’s backyard and have
Start your day off with a hike
- The way you start your morning sets the tone for the rest of your day. Get your body moving on a morning hike while taking in your surroundings.
Get up early to watch the sunrise
- If any of you are early birds, you’ve likely caught the sun rising more times than you could count. But do you actually enjoy the moment? Stop and appreciate the start of a brand new day by having that moment to yourself.
Have dinner outside
- Whether it’s at home or at your favorite restaurant, have dinner outdoors. Let the evening breeze help you relax at the end of your day as you enjoy a delicious meal.
Go to the farmer’s market
- Do some research and find out if there’s a local farmer’s market nearby, if you’re not already an avid visitor of course. Have a moment to yourself to enjoy the vendors, handpick some fresh produce, and appreciate the ambiance.
Shop the post!
How are you getting outside this summer? Let us know on Instagram!